Posted on January 29 2018
There are several reasons why we should care about finger meaning and symbolism.
Wearing rings is not just about style.
In fact, it sends messages to:
• other people, according to cultural belief, tradition, and history;
• your unconscious mind.
and +plus, is a powerful tool we can use to boost our vibes and stay focused on our goals and purposes.
Go ahead in this post if you wanna know how ;)
First, think about this extraordinary tool we all have: hands. Hands have several, crucial rules in our day to day life.
They're the primary tool we use to turn every thought into something tangible, to explore and experience every surface or shape, make someone closer, connect your core to the Universe during meditation practices ...and the list goes on and on.
In fact, humans know how their hands have been crucial in their lives during the course of the history.
This assumption is based on hundreds of symbols and archetypes from different cultures and ages which have “hands” on the subject.
A QUICK NOTE BEFORE WE DIVE INTO THE FASCINATING WORLD OF FINGER MEANING AND SYMBOLISM:
The purpose of this article is to encourage everyone to live a more meaningful and intentional life awakening the spiritual and the physical that everyone has within.
The techniques, knowledge, and practices in this article should be combined with of a grateful lifestyle and an intentional and conscious living to create a positive and effective result.
Hands have a crucial rule in material and spiritual life.
Because of that, I want you to be more grateful for everything your hands do for you at many levels on your daily basis.
Now that we're more conscious of the “rule” of our hands, let’s try to think about what happens if you give them more power intentionally.
What do I mean with "intentionally"?
I mean consciously.
In fact, based on the different meaning and rules of hands and fingers, you can wear rings intentionally to stay more focused on your goals and gain the spiritual skills you want and need.
Right and Left hands: different rules
• With the right hand you give energy to the outside world.
• Right is the hand of physical action
• The Right hand is the masculine essence (yang side)
WORK ON THE RIGHT HAND TO:
• share specific qualities of the Universe
• give qualities or skills to other people
• With the left hand, we receive energy.
• It’s the hand of creativity and process
• Left is the thinking hand
• Left is the feminine essence (yin side)
WORK ON THE LEFT HAND TO:
• get specific qualities
• have the perfect mindset to generate special qualities.
Looking how different cultures emphasizes the giving or the receiving aspects is very interesting, I would love to go more deep in to that in one of the future blog posts ;)
Ring Meaning & Symbolism finger by finger
• Embodies Jupiter, the supreme God of the Romans.
• Wearing rings on this finger focuses you on self-confidence, action, ambition, communication, and leadership.
• Crystals that boost index qualities: Blue Topaz, Amethyst, Lapis Lazuli, Emerald, Peridot.
• Natural Element: Water
>> check THIS to know everything about how to grow your Leadership skills by wearing rings on your Index Finger>>
• Embodies Saturn, also called “the balance wheel of the hand”, or “the balance wheel of our personalities”. Saturn is the symbol of good and evil, truth-seeking, obedience and rebellion.
• Wearing rings on this finger focuses you on introspection and individuality. It also supports you to have a clearer vision about right and wrong.
Wearing a ring on the left middle finger also creates a direct connection with the heart.
• Crystals that boost middle qualities: Clear Quartz, Coral, Pearls.
• Natural Element: Earth.
• Embodies Apollo, the Roman god who represents the creativity in every aspect of life and the culture of Love and Beauty.
• Wearing rings on this finger focuses you on leading us to grace, love, beauty, and compassion.
• Crystals that boost finger ring qualities: green jade, moonstone, rose quartz.
• Natural Element: Fire.
>> If you wanna know much more about Ring Finger Meaning, Traditions and Symbolism, check THIS.
• Embodies Mercury, it represents the power of communication in any aspect of that, including intuition and sensitivity.
• Wearing rings on this finger focuses you on the artistic and creative character having qualities like eloquence and ability to persuade. It’s also signal about resourcefulness, especially in business.
• Crystals that boost little finger qualities: Amber, Citrine, Moonstone, Aquamarine.
• Natural Element: Air.
• The thumb represents the characteristic of personal and universal will.
It’s the only finger that is not named after a Roman god.
• Wearing rings at this finger focuses you on improving every kind of relationship including friendship, love, and business and change your attitude.
• Crystals that boost thumb qualities: Rubin, Garnet, Diamond, Moonstone, Amethyst.
•Natural Element: Ether
Finger meaning and symbolism are super fascinating topics :) We'll come back to them for sure!
In the meantime, I warmly encourage you to experiment the finger symbolism by wearing rings intentionally, especially if you're a little bit skeptical about the results.
I was skeptical too when I decided to wear a statement ring on my left index for the first time about two years ago.
I just founded my brand at that time, I was super excited but also intimidated, and too much insecure.
I needed to develop my leadership skills, so I decided to try to wear one of my best seller statement on the left finger and listen if something lifted up in me :) ... and guess what?
I felt that it helps me to gain more confidence, be more focused on my goals, it supports me to learn to say "no, thank you" with grace and fierce and dive into my new "boss identity" more deeply.
Finger symbolism, running, specific meditation sessions and the right food combining changed my life and supported my business journey tremendously, I'm sure they can do the same for you!
Hope this can help you to walk your journey <3...don't forget to share your experience here below;)
With All Love,
This stackable ring with Herkimer Diamond is a jewel for spiritual healing. It contributes to enrich your aura with positive vibrations and rise your genuine Beauty because ...